Are you from United States of America? Please use FAQ tailored for you here www.isocket.us/faq/
1. How do I create an inexpensive home alarm system with iSocket Smart Socket?
2. What is the difference between the "Smoke" and the "Smoke & Heat" sensors?
3. What gases can KIT4 detect? Does it detect methane gas? Is it equipped with a siren to sound an alarm in the event of a gas leak while I'm sleeping?
4. iSocket KIT4 can detect an explosive gas (natural gas). But how much gas will leak into the air before the sensor sends an alert?
5. What distance should be between the gas leak sensor (KIT4) and the gas equipment, and where is the best place to position it?
6. Will the iSocket support dry contact devices ( NC or NO )?
7. Can iSocket call me when a sensor is activated? I’m afraid an SMS could occasionally be ignored and I will miss an alert.
8. What is the notification logic of alarm sensors?