Are you from United States of America? Please use FAQ tailored for you here www.isocket.us/faq/
1. Which models support the power outage notification feature?
2. Can the iSocket alert me when power comes back on?
3. Can iSocket call me about power outages and when power is restored?
4. Will iSocket text more than one number if there's a power outage?
5. How long after a power outage will the unit operate from its built-in battery?
6. Is there a delay between power failure and sending a message to a phone?
7. Will iSocket text in the event of a power blink / flicker / glitch / surge (brown outs), not necessarily an outage for several seconds / minutes?
8. May I only be reported about power outages longer than 30 minutes and not the short ones?
9. I have a pump outdoors and I want to detect when the power supply to the pump is switched off due to a fuse in a cabinet. How can I do this?
10. I want to detect a power failure outdoors (fish pond, weather metering station, irrigation system). How do I install iSocket outdoors?
11. How many texts will the product send out in the event of a power outage - would 5 be possible? Do I or my friends need a smartphone to receive these messages or will any telephone be ok?
12. I want to know if shore power is interrupted so I can investigate before my boat batteries go flat. Where do I plug iSocket?